शनिवार, 20 जनवरी 2007

Height

On a day
full of adventures
as I was climbing;
My aim was to get
the unlimited height
on the path of zero ness.

Find a lady
full of tears yet
looking like a Goddess;
To my pleasure she murmured
these are the tears
of pleasure after a long wait.

What!! Long wait -
I whispered
with strange expressions;
No is the answer
in silence.

The wait is for
creative philosophy
The wait is for
new original energy
against the law of
energy conservation.

Oops!! I cried
felt the conversion
of Goddess to madness;
Height looks attainable
but where is the height.

In front of computer
sitting in a non existing
big zero of eleven dimensions;
Madness is busy in
playing games with mind
to violate the laws of conservation.

-----Neeraj Mathpal
Dec-10-2004

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें