शनिवार, 5 अप्रैल 2008

Swami ji

Today after a long time, I thought of swami ji (Vivekananda). I felt like crying with happiness in front of him for few seconds. I felt like going back to basics. I always used to say "solitude and silence is must for introspection". But probably it's been sometime I've not done that. But here I was again trying to solve some intricacies of life, so I felt like dedicating one chapter here to swami ji. I do have some translated poems of swami ji written in my diary. I'm not going to write anything else here; just copying two of them. Forgive me if it's violation of any copyright; they are there in my heart; they are there in my soul. My ignorance don't realize it always, but roots can not be changed. Here are some of his nice poems. In case you read them, enjoy them and try to read in between the lines.

*****************
प्रकाश
*****************

मैं पीछे मुड़कर देखता हूँ
और आगे भी,
और देखता हूँ कि सब ठीक है।
मेरी गहरी से गहरी व्यथाओं में
प्रकाश की आत्मा का निवास है।

***************************************
धैर्य धरो हे वीर हृदय
***************************************

भले ही तुम्हारा सूर्य बादलों से ढक जाय,
आकाश उदास दिखाई दे,
फ़िर भी धैर्य धरो कुछ हे वीर हृदय,
तुम्हारी विजय अवश्यम्भावी है।

शीत के पहले ही ग्रीष्म आ गया,
लहर का दबाव ही उसे उभारता है,
धूप - छाँव का खेल चलने दो
और अटल रहो, वीर बनो !

जीवन में कर्त्तव्य कठोर हैं,
सुखों के पंख लग गए हैं,
मंजिल दूर धुंधली सी झिलमिलाती है,
फ़िर भी अन्धकार को चीरते हुए बढ जाओ,
अपनी पूरी शक्ति और सामर्थ्य के साथ!

कोई कृति खो नहीं सकती और
न कोई संघर्ष व्यर्थ जाएगा,
भले ही आशाएं क्षीण हो जायें
और शक्तियाँ जवाब दे दें,
हे वीरात्मन, तुम्हारे उत्तराधिकारी
अवश्य जन्मेंगे
और कोई सत्कर्म निष्फल न होगा!

यद्यपि भले और ज्ञानवान कम ही मिलेंगे,
किंतु जीवन की बागडोर उन्हीं के हाथों में होगी,
यह भीड़ सही बातें देर से समझती है,
तो भी चिंता न करो, मार्ग प्रदर्शन करते जाओ।

तुम्हारा साथ वे देंगे, जो दूरदर्शी हैं,
तुम्हारे साथ शक्तियों का स्वामी है,
आशीषों की वर्षा होगी तुम पर,
ओ महात्मन,
तुम्हारा सर्वमंगल हो।

********************************************

There are many more, but I should stop for now. I believe, if you read these poems, it will give you strength. God bless.

- Neeraj Mathpal
April 5, 2008

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें